- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before 1 August 2000 or after 1 August 2007, will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! Get started now and ensure you have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
Applications for the 2023 Anzisha Prize are now closed!
The Anzisha Prize has championed and supported over 200 Very Young Entrepreneurs throughout the African continent.
If you are a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or you’ve created something that provides you and your friends with an income – then we hope you submitted your application for the 2023 cycle.
Become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to make a difference in their communities and Africa as a whole.
By applying to the Anzisha Prize you stand a chance to win a share of grand cash prizes valued over $50 000 and business support for your business.
Africa’s future lies in your hands and we want to celebrate your potential to grow your country’s economy and create jobs.
Keep following the Anzisha Prize for the latest updates on our 2023 intake.
Applications for the 2024 intake will open in October 2023.